I am happy to report that Analytics Pro, the first application of its kind in Windows App Store is available in the Windows App Store. Analytics Pro offers access to most common Google Analytics reports including a Quick View containing visits, visitors, new visits, bounces, average page views and average time on site, a Dashboard page containing top 25 of most measures and details pages containing up to 10,000 entries of your most used metrics including Keywords, Referrals, Countries, Sources, Browsers, Landing Pages, Operating systems, etc. Everything works in a simple and fluid user interface fully optimized for the new touch features available in Windows 8 and working on all 32bit, 64bit and ARM platforms.
– Live tiles displaying visitors / visits data cycling between selected accounts
– easy access to daily data, weekly, monthly, yearly and custom time periods
– multiple profiles per account
– hourly statistics for any custom date (cumulative for periods longer than a day)
– capability to copy/paste data directly from the reports or export the reports in CSV format for Microsoft Excel compatibility
– per request data download for fast speeds
Read after the break for more details, upcoming features and screenshots
Features in work, to arrive in the next version(s):
– PDF export and report generation
– e-mail integration
– more reports including Adwords Campaigns, Custom Reports, Goals and E-Commerce
The application is priced at $4.99 and has also a trial version available. Please check it out here in the Windows App Store and let us now here what other features you need implemented and in what order. Any other comments are also welcome. Also, before leaving a low rating, let us know what didn’t work and we’ll do our best to fix it as soon as possible.