Today Amazon has these Sony Universal Active 3D glasses for a really good price – $23.26. I have these glasses myself and use them with my beloved PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 projector – they work really well. We published a review for this product in the past – read Sony 3D glasses review here for more info.
Compatibility wise, the Sony 3D glasses are compatible with:Sony, Epson, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, and Sharp Active Shutter 3D ready displays that use IR emitters.
- Best-in-class “Active” 3D quality delivers full HD playback without the resolution loss commonly experienced when using “Passive” 3D glasses
- Fully immersive vision universally compatible* with Active 3D TVs
- Lightweight, stylish design allows you to focus on the game with maximum comfort
- Minimizes possible 3D crosstalk distortions and reduces “ghosting” effects
- Built-in rechargeable batteries let you play up to 30 hours without interruption
- Optimized to sync seamlessly with the PlayStation 3D Display
- Exclusively supports SimulView technology allowing for full-screen. viewing of individual player/character actions during local 2-player game sessions**
- Dimensions: 3″ (w) x 7-1/8″ (h) x 2″(d)
- Product ships with: 3D glasses, Micro-USB cable, 3D glasses pouch and instruction manual