If you are like me and wondered how exactly you can enable the USB mass storage on a Samsung Galaxy S II or Skyrocket device, the answer is not exactly obvious but it is quite simple. While some Android versions like CM7 will pop-up a dialog to enable the mass storage mode, the new Samsung phones are a bit different. They will acknowledge in the notification area that an USB cable is connected, but nothing more obvious than that. they certainly won’t prompt you for anything. To switch to the mass storage mode and mount the Samsung galaxy S II / Skyrocket as an USB drive, you will have to open the notification window by swiping down the notification bar and select the USB connected message. Upon selection, the familiar window showing that USB is connected will pop-up and you can put the phone in the USB storage mode simply by touching the Connect USB storage button. Simple, eh? Shortly after that, whatever partitions you have in the phone will become available as regular USB drives. Don’t forget to un-mount them after you finished the transfer, or applications in your phone relying on the SD card will malfunction.
- Review: CoolStream Car Chat Plus BTR103 – Bluetooth enabled car charger hands free and streaming device January 12, 2015
- Review: UnoTelly DNS and VPN Service – watch BBC, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go from any region October 21, 2014
- Review: CoolStream Duo – Dual Bluetooth Receiver for iPhone Docks October 8, 2014
- Brydge iPad Keyboard Review May 30, 2014
- REVIEW: COOLSTREAM BLUETOOTH RECEIVER FOR IPHONE DOCK AND 3.5mm JACK December 9, 2013
- Review: CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver for iPhone Dock October 4, 2013
- Review: CoolStream BTS 201 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with USB/SD reader September 25, 2013
- Deal of the Day – VIERA TC-P50UT50 50-Inch 1080p 600Hz Full HD 3D Plasma TV for $599 January 15, 2013
- Review Horizon’s $1.49 Classics Collections for Windows 8 App Store January 8, 2013
- Dialogues (Dialogs) of Plato Windows 8 App published in the app store January 7, 2013
- How to install Android / CyanogenMod on HP TouchPad October 14, 2011
- How to root Nook Touch and side load apps (Kindle, ADW launcher, Amazon App Store), review June 13, 2011
- How to root Nook Color 1.0.1 using Auto-Nooter 2.12.25 and higher December 23, 2010
- How to root / jailbreak Kindle Fire using one click solution – SuperOneClick, also enable sideloading apps November 16, 2011
- How to root Nook Color, side load apps, review and gallery December 6, 2010
- How to root / jailbreak / enable side load apk on Nook Tablet (install Android Market, Amazon App Store) November 29, 2011
- How to unbrick your Nook Color, or restore it to factory state March 14, 2011
- How to root / install custom roms and add Android Market for CVS Craig CMP 738a $75 Android tablet May 19, 2011
- Dish Network VIP922 Sling enabled DVR full review April 11, 2010
- Boxee Box Review November 11, 2010
- nsum1: Can u root using a ps3...
- Kendra: Thanks for the article. Just want to inform all fo...
- Confused: Could you please tell me why the \"Add Missing Cha...
- Ryan Van Donge: I saw that you said we need 111 inches for the scr...
- Aldo Reyes: i have this set for around two years, i am very ha...
© 2015 Review Horizon. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by