Netflix got out a new Netflix app version for iOS platform and this time the happy owners of iPhone 4 and latest generation of iPod Touch are getting video-out (you’ll still need an adapter). For some reason, the owners of older iOS devices as iPhone 3G and 3GS will not get the new feature (is it a speed issue or a way to force the owners of older devices to upgrade?). Anyway, a good news if you just don’t want to spend $100 or so to buy a full featured media streamer box as WD TV Live Plus or the new Apple TV. And of course, you won’t get HD streaming as more capable boxes offer. The application is free and you can subscribe for Netflix unlimited streaming plan for $8.99.
Archive | October 5, 2010
You are here: Home » Archives for October 2010
- Review – Ruckus ZoneFlex 7761-CM Outdoor High Performance and Power Professional Access Point / Cable Modem January 20, 2016
- Review: CoolStream Car Chat Plus BTR103 – Bluetooth enabled car charger hands free and streaming device January 12, 2015
- Review: UnoTelly DNS and VPN Service – watch BBC, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go from any region October 21, 2014
- Review: CoolStream Duo – Dual Bluetooth Receiver for iPhone Docks October 8, 2014
- Brydge iPad Keyboard Review May 30, 2014
- REVIEW: COOLSTREAM BLUETOOTH RECEIVER FOR IPHONE DOCK AND 3.5mm JACK December 9, 2013
- Review: CoolStream Bluetooth Receiver for iPhone Dock October 4, 2013
- Review: CoolStream BTS 201 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with USB/SD reader September 25, 2013
- Deal of the Day – VIERA TC-P50UT50 50-Inch 1080p 600Hz Full HD 3D Plasma TV for $599 January 15, 2013
- Review Horizon’s $1.49 Classics Collections for Windows 8 App Store January 8, 2013
- How to install Android / CyanogenMod on HP TouchPad October 14, 2011
- How to root Nook Touch and side load apps (Kindle, ADW launcher, Amazon App Store), review June 13, 2011
- How to root Nook Color 1.0.1 using Auto-Nooter 2.12.25 and higher December 23, 2010
- How to root / jailbreak Kindle Fire using one click solution – SuperOneClick, also enable sideloading apps November 16, 2011
- How to root Nook Color, side load apps, review and gallery December 6, 2010
- How to root / jailbreak / enable side load apk on Nook Tablet (install Android Market, Amazon App Store) November 29, 2011
- How to unbrick your Nook Color, or restore it to factory state March 14, 2011
- How to root / install custom roms and add Android Market for CVS Craig CMP 738a $75 Android tablet May 19, 2011
- Dish Network VIP922 Sling enabled DVR full review April 11, 2010
- Boxee Box Review November 11, 2010
- Alex Sir: Thank you very much for this and for still having ...
- centdian: I highly recommend Allavsoft, it can directly and ...
- Chris Holzmann: Still the same..shame.. is not working also after ...
- Pwq: Interesting reuse for this AP, but isn\'t the ethe...
- Betram Kula: It was great to stumble upon this post. I also can...
- Betram Kula: My children were requiring a form a few days ago a...
- Nekrozys: It supports up to 43 kg (around 96lb) so good luck...
- nyalalam nyalalam: The case is so heavy that the handle is pretty muc...
- Berry Leeuwenhaag: please cleanup your cable mess it is still shit ev...
- Soila Zebrowski: Creative post , I am thankful for the insight . Do...
1080p Amazon android apple Apple TV att blu-ray Boxee Box Dish Network dlna EReader facebook featured flickr google Google TV HTPC hulu Hulu Plus iOS ipad iphone iPhone 4 jailbreak Kindle Kindle 3 Kinect media streamer media streamers microsoft mkv netflix Nook Nook Color Pandora ps3 Review Roku samsung sony windows media center Windows Phone 7 xbox 360 ydrp youtube